Monday, June 14, 2010

i heart faces!


I HEART babies and absolutely love taking pictures of them. It's so much fun to see their personalities come out even when they are so little. I chose this picture because I just can't help but love the expression on this little guy- man, what a character!! A true little lady's man he's going to keep his mama busy!! Feel free to leave a comment or constructive feedback! I'm always looking to better my novice photography skills!! Visit www.iheartfaces.com to see more great pictures of babies!

6 comments:

  1. Love the facial expression! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun expression...love it! Thanks for leaving such nice comments about my photo as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great expression on his face!

    http://narelleserline.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-faces-all-about-babies.html

    ReplyDelete